2013-05-05: Dragon's Crown/Little Witch Academia

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
Nosy Neighbordroid
Mage/Priest War Veteran

2013-05-05: Dragon's Crown/Little Witch Academia

Post by Nosy Neighbordroid »

Neko7
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Re: 2013-05-05: Dragon's Crown/Little Witch Academia

Post by Neko7 »

In my humble opinion, unless you start a new story-arc,
you should put them in the main frame when you post (not -just- the news feed).
dark_lord_zagato
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by dark_lord_zagato »

It's interesting how the dealer obviously isn't getting high on her own supply.

Never trust a skinny chef. And never trust a girl with a washboard figure who claims to be selling a "titty growth potion".
BloodHenge
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by BloodHenge »

When I was reading up on the Dragon's Crown... let's call it a "debate"... I remember one commenter mentioned how the Sorceress was essentially using "fertility" imagery and acting as a surrogate mother to her undead "children", as opposed to the more common image of the imperious patriarchal necromancer who commands the dead to rise. I thought that was unusually erudite and insightful for a random comment on the internet.

As for the sketches, I liked them better in the news feed, and I'm not just saying that because of naked Fran. Unless you're planning not to have the sketches in the DNPWWO comic archive, in which case you can put them wherever you want.
taltamir
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by taltamir »

dark_lord_zagato wrote:It's interesting how the dealer obviously isn't getting high on her own supply.

Never trust a skinny chef. And never trust a girl with a washboard figure who claims to be selling a "titty growth potion".
Skinny chef = someone who makes delicious HEALTHY meals. Never trust a fat chef you will get heart disease.
Also it is a tit growth potion not something healthy or essential, that's like saying you can't trust a male doctor to do a boob job. Besides she looks way too young for a boob job.
Neko7 wrote:In my humble opinion, unless you start a new story-arc,
you should put them in the main frame when you post (not -just- the news feed).
I agree. If you are worried about some people not liking it you can always have a "no-filler" filter. Many comics do that
erejnion
Forum Trainee

Post by erejnion »

As for Little Witch Academia, well, I think the generic-ness worked. The whole project generally doesn't give us stuff like Pale Cocoon, even Wasurenagumo (or however it was written) didn't manage to run away from "generic" too much. Not surprising, considering that this is "Young Animators Training Project", not "Young Directors Training Project".

P.S. here's to the hope that Gainax don't actually hold too much of the rights on PSG, and Trigger can do a second season in the future.
Sabrina
One Post Wonder

Post by Sabrina »

Hey there- after this past halloween I'm rather fond of that image. Any chance you are looking to sell the original possibly?

Thanks!

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... 7639_n.jpg