2013-06-05: [CT] Think of the Poor Starving Sick Diabetic De

For talking about the plot, the art, the dialogue, the characters, the site, and the individual updates...
The Comment Golem
Unstoppable Posting Machine

2013-06-05: [CT] Think of the Poor Starving Sick Diabetic De

Post by The Comment Golem »

Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Re: 2013-06-05: [CT] Think of the Poor Starving Sick Diabeti

Post by Graybeard »

This one I like! The wall-o'-text is very effective in presenting Polly as she is (which is pretty entertaining) while conserving space.

I'm starting to think seriously about some fanfic centered on Polly. This is a character worth developing.

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.
Neko7
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by Neko7 »

Graybeard wrote:This one I like! The wall-o'-text is very effective in presenting Polly as she is (which is pretty entertaining) while conserving space.

I'm starting to think seriously about some fanfic centered on Polly. This is a character worth developing.
Don't forget about her daughter then ;)
eee
Errant Scholar

Post by eee »

Graybeard wrote:This one I like! The wall-o'-text is very effective in presenting Polly as she is (which is pretty entertaining) while conserving space.

Polly already looks pretty well developed, physically. :D But yes, go for it! She's an interesting character in an interesting situation (Saus, where the Church and the police can't be TOO restrictive or they'll drive off the very business and wealth they're trying to bring in via the warpgate; at the same time you've got all these people from outside Veracia introducing new ideas and causing problems...). It should be possible to make her adventures serious, comic, or both! Especially given her odd tendency to go from one extreme to the other in the blink of an eye, and light fingeredness, all of which she seems to have the strangest ability to avoid the consequences of...
erejnion
Forum Trainee

Post by erejnion »

Hm, my autocorrect was to "Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!".
Graybeard
The Heretical Admin

Post by Graybeard »

erejnion wrote:Hm, my autocorrect was to "Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!".
Mine also. Weird trivium: According to some article I read somewhere, "Oh shit!" is the most common last word(s) found on cockpit voice recorders on commercial airliners that have had fatal crashes. Makes sense, actually...

Because old is wise, does good, and above all, kicks ass.