2015-05-10: Charlie's Challenge

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
Nosy Neighbordroid
Mage/Priest War Veteran

2015-05-10: Charlie's Challenge

Post by Nosy Neighbordroid »

Discussion thread for Charlie's Challenge
lyze
Errant Scholar

Re: 2015-05-10: Charlie's Challenge

Post by lyze »

In a gurps fantasy game I played, someone made a min-maxed character specialized in dual weilded military picks that was affectionately called 'The Decrotchinator'.
dark_lord_zagato
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by dark_lord_zagato »

If i were the GM i would allow Naga to make this character, but then i would go out of my way to make sure the only enemies and NPCs she ever encounters are female. Or sexless robots. There wouldn't be any sausage for miles.

Some of the best tabletop games i've played were utterly juvenile and totally immature, so i get where she's coming from at least. :)
smilingface
Forum Regular

Post by smilingface »

Last time I had a Shadowrun session we had a dwarven hippie mage with issues leaving his flat and going outside, a technomancer telling everyone and anyone who didn't really ask his name was Peter Enis and an orc as streetsam. Oddly enough, the orc (though supposedly being the brawns) had more brains than either of the other two.
The game was anything but mature.
"Peter Enis was always straight up. You could say being a hard guy was his thing."
Things like that. After a pretty short while absolutely anything was considered having a double meaning.

Was a fun game though :lol:
Forrest
Finally, some love for the BJ!

Post by Forrest »

I think it's funny that Nikki just says "flip the table" instead of actually, you know, flipping the table.
-Forrest Cameranesi, Geek of All Trades
"I am Sam. Sam I am. I do not like trolls, flames, or spam."