2015-05-22: Knock Some Sense into her

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
Nosy Neighbordroid
Mage/Priest War Veteran

2015-05-22: Knock Some Sense into her

Post by Nosy Neighbordroid »

Discussion thread for Knock Some Sense into her
dark_lord_zagato
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Re: 2015-05-22: Knock Some Sense into her

Post by dark_lord_zagato »

Friends don't let friends drive drunk, OR get terrible, faddish body piercings or modifications. Naga might have "modified" Fran's skull with that hit from her tail though.
smilingface
Forum Regular

Post by smilingface »

Wow, :shock:
that looks really painful. Also I think allowing Naga such things might shorten your life by a serious amount. But at least you can be sure she gets things done.
lyze
Errant Scholar

Post by lyze »

It's great how Naga 'helps' with such gleeful enthusiasm. Anyone work out what it says on her shirt?
Michael Poe
The Almighty Poe

Post by Michael Poe »

lyze wrote:It's great how Naga 'helps' with such gleeful enthusiasm. Anyone work out what it says on her shirt?
"My humor punches in what ever direction it feels like" was what it was suppose to say, though I'm not sure I actually fit all that on it. It was a reference to something the guy who makes "Doonesbury" said where he seriously called making jokes about the second largest religion in the world 'punching down'
Baeraad
Forum Regular

Post by Baeraad »

Michael Poe wrote:
lyze wrote:It's great how Naga 'helps' with such gleeful enthusiasm. Anyone work out what it says on her shirt?
"My humor punches in what ever direction it feels like" was what it was suppose to say, though I'm not sure I actually fit all that on it. It was a reference to something the guy who makes "Doonesbury" said where he seriously called making jokes about the second largest religion in the world 'punching down'
In fairness, if you're outnumbered a hundred to one in the place where you actually live, the fact that you have plenty of peers from a global perspective is probably not much consolation. :p