2019-01-06: pwc-0394

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
Nosy Neighbordroid
Mage/Priest War Veteran

2019-01-06: pwc-0394

Post by Nosy Neighbordroid »

Forrest
Finally, some love for the BJ!

Re: 2019-01-06: pwc-0394

Post by Forrest »

How have I been missing all of the comics so far this year? I only just now noticed this one and the following two were up, when I saw the one that went up yesterday and realized that it was in the middle of a story arc I had missed a big part of.

Nice to see Naga fanservice is back. :-)

(Coincidentally I was just thinking of you guys, Poe and Impy, talking to my girlfriend about Errant Story and the old plans to build a larger franchise out of it, back in the day. I assume those plans are all scrapped now, so many years later, after all the hardships you guys have been through in the meantime?)
-Forrest Cameranesi, Geek of All Trades
"I am Sam. Sam I am. I do not like trolls, flames, or spam."
Imp-Chan
Not Yet Dead
Twitter @: ImpChan

Re: 2019-01-06: pwc-0394

Post by Imp-Chan »

Due to the extent of my disability, I will probably not be able to resume working full time ever. I will also be in school (at minimum hours per semester that will still let me qualify for a visa and/or scholarships, because again, disabled) for approximately the next four to five years, so not really able to work even part time on comics except during summer holidays when I could theoretically revise scripts if they're ready for me. After that, who knows?

As for Poe... he has been writing more in that setting, but wanted to get a large block of scripts done before saying anything. Rest assured, if there ever is a new Errant World story ready to go out, I will make time to contact absolutely every email address I have for anyone who has ever donated in order to let them know about it!
Because scary little devil girls have to stick together.