2020-06-27: Bare Back

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.

2020-06-27: Bare Back

Postby Nosy Neighbordroid » June 26th, 2020, 10:16 pm

Discussion thread for Bare Back
Nosy Neighbordroid
Lurktastic

Re: 2020-06-27: Bare Back

Postby dark_lord_zagato » June 27th, 2020, 12:52 pm

Is it bad I know the last panel is a reference to Astolfo even though i've never watched the Fate series before? It probably is. ;)

Just imagine something like this happening in the present day though. People going naked to protest against taxes. Tea Party and Trump rallies would be... interesting, to say the least. :shock:
dark_lord_zagato
Errant Scholar

Postby Michael Poe » July 7th, 2020, 4:37 am

dark_lord_zagato wrote:Is it bad I know the last panel is a reference to Astolfo even though i've never watched the Fate series before? It probably is. ;)

Just imagine something like this happening in the present day though. People going naked to protest against taxes. Tea Party and Trump rallies would be... interesting, to say the least. :shock:

Not really. The character has turned into a meme, and shows up all over the place.

And sadly, peta and the feman group seem to have completely ruined naked protesting for everybody.
Michael Poe
The Almighty Poe

Postby dark_lord_zagato » July 7th, 2020, 1:01 pm

Michael Poe wrote:And sadly, peta and the feman group seem to have completely ruined naked protesting for everybody.

I might have used these groups as an example except I can't imagine they would get up in arms over high taxes. I've seen pictures of their topless protests though.
dark_lord_zagato
Errant Scholar

Postby Forrest » July 7th, 2020, 1:18 pm

Michael Poe wrote:the feman group

Is that Femen? Never heard of them before. What's particularly objectionable about them? Topless marches for women's rights sounds alright to me.

(Also, now I get the topless mermaids joke in the Cancelbation comic).
-Forrest Cameranesi, Geek of All Trades
"I am Sam. Sam I am. I do not like trolls, flames, or spam."
Forrest
Finally, some love for the BJ!

Return to Does Not Play Well With Others