2020-06-27: Bare Back

Follow the adventures of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Fran and Naga in this all-new humorous entry to the growing Poeverse.
Nosy Neighbordroid
Mage/Priest War Veteran

2020-06-27: Bare Back

Post by Nosy Neighbordroid »

Discussion thread for Bare Back
dark_lord_zagato
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Re: 2020-06-27: Bare Back

Post by dark_lord_zagato »

Is it bad I know the last panel is a reference to Astolfo even though i've never watched the Fate series before? It probably is. ;)

Just imagine something like this happening in the present day though. People going naked to protest against taxes. Tea Party and Trump rallies would be... interesting, to say the least. :shock:
Michael Poe
The Almighty Poe

Post by Michael Poe »

dark_lord_zagato wrote:Is it bad I know the last panel is a reference to Astolfo even though i've never watched the Fate series before? It probably is. ;)

Just imagine something like this happening in the present day though. People going naked to protest against taxes. Tea Party and Trump rallies would be... interesting, to say the least. :shock:
Not really. The character has turned into a meme, and shows up all over the place.

And sadly, peta and the feman group seem to have completely ruined naked protesting for everybody.
dark_lord_zagato
Mage/Priest War Veteran

Post by dark_lord_zagato »

Michael Poe wrote:And sadly, peta and the feman group seem to have completely ruined naked protesting for everybody.
I might have used these groups as an example except I can't imagine they would get up in arms over high taxes. I've seen pictures of their topless protests though.
Forrest
Finally, some love for the BJ!

Post by Forrest »

Michael Poe wrote:the feman group
Is that Femen? Never heard of them before. What's particularly objectionable about them? Topless marches for women's rights sounds alright to me.

(Also, now I get the topless mermaids joke in the Cancelbation comic).
-Forrest Cameranesi, Geek of All Trades
"I am Sam. Sam I am. I do not like trolls, flames, or spam."